This is a diary so to speak. Documenting the outdoor activities I enjoy. Currently I'm trying to master windsurfing so that subject will be covered extensively. If you read this don't expect award winning writing as it was never really a strong point for me. You may however find a cool photo or two.

Most photos can be enlarged by clicking and feel free to leave a comment.


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update to "I've been a slacker lately"

In my previous post I've been a slacker latley I mentioned there might be a video floating around with some footage of me sailing. It turns out Javier made me the star of the little clip. I don't know why, there was far better sailing going on than what I was doing but here it is anyway. This will be a momento of the infancy stages of my sailing progression... One of my first chop hops, a terrible attempt at a shortboard tack and a dry jibe.

Thanks Javier.

Click here to check out some of his other windsurfing videos on Vimeo.



Chris Coyne at Factory Point on a gray afternoon. from Javier Garriz on Vimeo.

No comments: