This is a diary so to speak. Documenting the outdoor activities I enjoy. Currently I'm trying to master windsurfing so that subject will be covered extensively. If you read this don't expect award winning writing as it was never really a strong point for me. You may however find a cool photo or two.

Most photos can be enlarged by clicking and feel free to leave a comment.


Friday, October 16, 2009

4 days of solid wind on tap

Seems like we have gone from summer to winter in the last few days and skipped fall all together. Sunday it was in the mid 80's. Today we will be lucky if it gets over 50. I like the warm weather but I also like the consistent winds of the cooler months. I guess I'll have to break out the thick wetsuit a few weeks early this year. The water temp should be decent for little while longer. I guess it could be worse I could be on Long Island. Michael the Peconic Puffin is already talking about drysuits, hoods and fleece for this wind event. Yikes!!!

Here is the forecast graphic. Nice 5 to 6 meter sailing for the next 4 days.






No comments: